Bright interiors, vintage charm and plenty of scope to add your stamp create a great formula for lifestyle enjoyment in this Californian bungalow. Displaying an open plan living/kitchen space and three generous bedrooms, it's a blank canvas waiting for a few finishing touches to transform it into a chic modern retreat. Adding immense appeal is rear lane access to secure off-street parking with room to add a garage at a later date. Rounding out the highlights list is a level backyard and an address that puts you a stroll from the Sunnyside Tavern, Hamilton North Bowling Club and the popular weekend Farmer's Market.
* Single storey home with sunny open plan living.
* Bright eat-in kitchen with timber benchtops.
* Three good sized bedrooms, two robed.
* Hardwood floors begging for a polish.
* Some internal painting needs completing.
* Level yard with enough space to extend.
* Rear lane access, steps to the village heart.
* Easy walk to McDonald Jones stadium.
* City-fringe address, transport near the door.
Council Rates: $2,150 PA approx
Water Rates: $682 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $420 - $450 PW approx