Tightly held by the one family for many years, this classic colonial property offers size, location, functionality and versatility. Well located in a coveted setting, this desirable family home presents a prized step into one of Newcastle's most sought after suburbs.
Several updates have taken place over the years including a large kitchen and adjacent family room which opens to the generous inground pool area. An upper level extension is ideal as guest accommodation or perfect parents retreat.
This immaculate family home is freshly presented throughout, ready to move into whilst offering the opportunity to personalise to taste. Alluring street presence coupled with premier convenience is yours to enjoy being perfectly placed to schools, local shops, Westfield and Merewether beach.
* Set on approximately 524.8m2.
* Three living zones.
* Four Bedrooms, built-ins, upper level living or parents retreat.
* Large tiled bathroom.
* Second shower and wc.
* Family room adjacent to stone kitchen with meals area.
* Private rear yard with large 10m inground salt water pool.
* Covered entertaining area plus cabana.
* Large Garage.
* Polished timber floorboards, ceiling fans, air-conditioning and plantation shutters.
Council Rates: $2,688 PA approx
Water Rates: $794.70 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $820 - $850 PW approx