The elevated location of this stunning brick home captures dramatic views across the city, Stockton Bight and up to Port Stephens. The internal renovation provides a vogue level throughout with no expense spared to produce a comfortable family home that is high on quality. It's an entertainer's delight with a wonderfully appointed Chef's kitchen and a large covered outdoor area with a high-quality outdoor kitchen. The home is designed with high raked ceilings, entry vestibule, a cosy Jetmaster fireplace to the main living room, ducted air-conditioning and 2 huge separate garages. This is a must see residence!
* Beautifully renovated brick residence on elevated 594m2 (approx) allotment.
* Stunning views across the City and Stockton Bight to Port Stephens.
* A perfect sunny aspect that enjoys an open, airy and light feel.
* Chef's kitchen with 900mm Ilve Oven and Siemens induction cook-top.
* Perfect for entertaining with large cedar lined, covered outdoor area.
* High raked ceilings, entry vestibule, Jetmaster gas fire to living area.
* Ducted air-conditioning, built in sound system - indoor/outdoor speakers.
* Massive under house garage with internal entry plus under house storage.
* Free standing garage at rear designed for caravans and high vehicles.
* No expense has been spared on the fit out and inclusions here.
* You will be impressed by an inspection of this beautiful home.
* Walk to Glenrock Reserve and Merewether Heights Primary School.
Council Rates: $2,800 PA approx
Water Rates: $798 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $1,100 PW approx