With a gorgeous art deco facade and offering unbeatable entry into a prized family pocket, this lovely home is a rarity in today's market and being offered For Sale for the first time in 50 years. Set on a generous parcel with rear lane access, neat and tidy interiors reveal three bedrooms, a connected living and dining space with a neat kitchen and bathroom. It is within walking distance of Kotara train station, Kotara School, Club Kotara and only 1.4km to Blackbutt Reserve. This home is going to appeal to a wide range of buyers, from savvy investors to renovators and growing families looking for a quality home that's ready to take to the next level.
* Solid art deco classic with curved front verandah offering a park view
* Laser-level backyard with rear lane access to a single garage and carport
* Tidy electric-equipped kitchen with outdoor access, retro bathroom
* Connected living and dining rooms, brick fireplace, split system air-conditioning
* Two large bedrooms plus a versatile third/or rear sunroom
* Perfect North-to-rear aspect, fantastic family lifestyle appeal
* Surrounded by a choice of public, private and Catholic schools
* 2.9km to Westfield Kotara's shops, rooftop dining and cinemas
* Outlook over park and to Charlestown in the south.
Council Rates: $1600 PA approx
Water Rates: $795 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $490 - $530