Delivering an incredible blend of location and potential, this original circa 1960 home is set upon a large, level 696sqm block and presents a fantastic opportunity to further capitalise (STCA). Explore the options to fully renovate, complete a knockdown/rebuild scenario to create your dream family home, or use the land's generous dimensions and corner position for a multi-occupancy development. Superbly located in the coastal playground of Redhead where original homes are becoming rare, this blank canvas offering is bound to be popular so early inspection is paramount.
* Original 2-storey home on a large corner block.
* North-facing block with 15.24m x 45.72m frontages.
* 5-bedroom/2-bathroom/2-living room layout.
* Standalone garage with workshop plus carport.
* Easy level access to back yard via rear laneway.
* Redhead Point sits at the end of the street.
* RSLSC and Redhead Beach are 900m away.
* Prime candidate for a full interior renovation.
* Great scope for development or a family rebuild.
Council Rates: $2,751 PA approx
Water Rates: $722 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $480 PW approx