Positioned on a deep parcel of land and awaiting transformation, this original home is presented with endless future possibilities. Perfect as either a full renovation project, immediate investment, first-home that's liveable while you update or knock down & develop (STCA) it delivers an outstanding opportunity to capitalise in a fast-growing community moments from shopping, schools and the motorway for commuters. Its single-level interiors feature three bedrooms, a big living room, a dining area off the kitchen and sunroom at the rear, all retro in style and ideal for buyers who value a central position and future potential.
- Original home with generous dimensions on a substantial 959sqm parcel
- Practical internal layout, just in need of some modern inspiration
- Spacious living room featuring an ornate brick-built fireplace
- Electric equipped kitchen, two bathrooms (one in the laundry)
- Three generously-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Expansive backyard, level and full of future possibilities
- Attached lock-up single garage with handyman's workshop
- 1km to the heart of Wallsend's eclectic CBD and cafe strip
- Easy motorway access to Newcastle, Sydney or the Hunter Valley
- Fantastic renovation, redesign or investment opportunity
Council Rates $2012 PA approx.
Water Rates $ 795 PA + Usage approx.
Rental Potential: $380 -$400 per week