A short walk from Cardiff's rapidly growing CBD, this well-located strata townhouse overflows with first-home, empty-nester and investment appeal. Enjoying a dual-level, two-bedroom layout with raked ceilings in the living zone. Offering a wonderfully spacious vibe, interiors are beautifully renovated and incredibly low-maintenance. A sunny courtyard with an elevated patio provides a serene area for alfresco dining and the inclusion of an oversized garage with a studio adds value and appeal.
* Open living/dining room with raked ceilings.
* Renovated kitchen with Smeg appliances.
* Two generously-scaled bedrooms with built-ins.
* Stunning bathroom, ground floor w/c and laundry.
* Rear courtyard for relaxation or outdoor dining.
* Oversized lock-up garage with a flexible studio.
* Walk to shops, restaurants and public transport.
* Close to multiple shopping centres and the lake.
Council Rates: $1,112.40 PA approx
Water Rates: $649.59 PA + Usage approx
Strata Rates: $3,363.80 PA approx
Rental Potential: $480 PW approx