Offering a true sense of tranquility thanks to its coveted cul-de-sac position and resting opposite a child-friendly playground, this family home combines welcoming interiors with a sparkling inground pool and double garage. Boasting four bedrooms, open plan living and a large-scale entertaining area with an opening roof for alfresco dining no matter the season, this home is sure to delight.
* Quiet retreat in an established family community.
* Sun-splashed open plan living and dining area.
* Modern kitchen featuring s/steel appliances.
* Four bedrooms, three robed, tiled spa bathroom.
* Ducted air-con, polished floorboards, inground pool.
* Two alfresco zones, one with electric opening roof.
* 9 rooftop solar panels, double garage + parking.
* Close to schools, shopping and the John Hunter Hospital.
Council Rates: $1,768 PA approx
Water Rates: $808 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $580 - $610 PW approx