Reveling in an elevated north-to-rear parcel immersed in a sun-drenched backyard with panoramic bush vistas, this dearly loved tri-level home comes to the market for the first time in 42 years. Embracing a generously proportioned floorplan, it's an idyllic sanctuary meticulously maintained throughout its lifespan and offers a selection of living and entertaining spaces, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and private grounds with an inground pool framed by a valley setting. Relax on the elevated, covered back alfresco entertaining deck - enjoy morning coffee or afternoon happy hour while watching the family enjoy the sparkling in ground pool. Ready to move straight in with scope to update where desired. Within walking distance to Blackbutt Reserve New Lambton and a short trip to Westfield Shopping Complex, with excellent schools zoned for New Lambton and transport nearby.
* Formal and informal living zones with leafy outlooks on display.
* Perfectly-kept kitchen upgraded with stainless steel appliances.
* Five bedrooms, all with robes and one with balcony access.
* Handy study area, bathrooms on each level, r/c air-conditioners.
* Raked timber ceilings, exposed timber beams, spiral staircase.
* Elevated entertainer's deck with a sweep of leafy valley views.
* Lush backyard with a sparkling inground pool as its centerpiece.
* Oversized lockup under house storage.
* Lawned areas, flourishing gardens, single garage, plus 3 car spaces off road.
Council Rates: $1,839 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,089 PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 - $750 PW approx