Positioned in the heart of Newcastle, this one-bedroom apartment promotes strong rental return for investors or a central urban lifestyle setting for owner-occupiers. Low-maintenance interiors comprise of an open lounge/dining floorplan that extends to an all-weather balcony, a sleek kitchen, Euro laundry and modern bathroom, one car space, all effortlessly combining to create a fuss-free, yet contemporary inner-city base. Take a step outside the building and you are amongst hip cafes, restaurants and chic wine bars, with the light rail, surf beaches and the harbour all within an easy stroll.
* Chic apartment in a sought-after inner-city circle location.
* Open-plan living plus a generous bedroom with mirrored robe.
* Galley kitchen featuring stainless steel oven and dishwasher.
* Full-height sliders open to a street-facing alfresco balcony.
* Modernly appointed shower bathroom, Euro laundry.
* Designated single car space; secure entry plus level lift access.
* Split-system air-conditioning ensures seasonal comfort.
* Live amongst a lively entertainment and arts precinct.
* Superb lifestyle purchase for the new home-owner or investor.
Council Rates: $1,287 PA approx
Water Rates: $615 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 - $470 PW approx
Strata Levies: $1,387 PQ approx