Easycare living and immediate comfort highlight the appeal of this low maintenance weatherboard home that lies minutes away from Callaghan University, Jesmond Central and link roads. Presenting an exciting entry-level experience for owner-occupiers as well as complementing ideal investment prospects, it reveals a classic 3-bedroom layout and stands on a generous and leafy block for those who enjoy getting outdoors. There's also a large garage with workshop plus attached double carport for parking, tradies or entertaining.
* Cottage appeal with good street presence and single-storey layout
* Air-conditioned living room plus a separate dining area
* Modernised kitchen with a gas-topped stove and a backyard view
* Three bedrooms - two robed
* Well-kept bathroom with shower over bath
* Deep and grassy backyard with large garage, double carport and shed
* Close to shopping centres and transport, 15-minutes to the CBD
* A top buying opportunity for investors, with current tenants willing to stay or vacant possession available for owner occupiers
Council Rates: $1668 PA approx.
Water Rates: $722 PA approx + usage.
Rental Potential: $440 - $460 per week