With generous dimensions, a double garage and alfresco excellence, this family entertainer blends a terrific sense of space with quality fixtures and fittings that balance out with incredible success. Two distinct living zones, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a covered entertainment area with an inground pool will serve the needs of families for years to come. And its cul-de-sac address kicks goals too, footsteps to Aberglasslyn Playground, 2km to Rutherford Marketplace and under 6km to Maitland's booming food, wine and gallery scene.
* Single level home with ducted air-conditioning and a double garage
* Bay window to front living room, combined living/dining at the rear
* Stainless steel appliances and timber benchtops appoint the kitchen
* Four robed bedrooms, walk-through his/her robe to master ensuite
* Large-scale alfresco area with a high pitched roofline and bar
* Combustion fire for winter warmth, sparkling pool for summer cool
* Zoned for Rutherford Public and Technology High Schools
Council Rates: $2044 PA appox.
Water Rates: $723PA + usage appox.
Rental Potential: $500 - $520 per week.
** Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections - All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property **