This genuine three bedroom charming home plus two-bedroom 5 year young granny flat will satisfy a wide range of lifestyle needs for many buyers. Families will love the flexibility of a single level self-contained retreat for aging parents or grown children, investors will enjoy a lucrative dual-income return, and buyers wanting to get a foothold into the property market could live in the home and rent the flat. Positioned footsteps from the Stag and Hunter Hotel and trendy Onxy Cafe, with Mayfield's main shopping strip, supermarkets and services in strolling distance, this is an incredible opportunity to buy into a red-hot suburb.
* Charming 3 bedroom home with high ornate ceilings, picture rails & fretwork
* Separate living,combined dining family areas and gas equipped kitchen
* Sitting room/study or potential 4th bedroom
* All staged over an easycare single level
* Freestanding 5 year young 2-bedroom granny flat with prized open plan living
* Energy effcient build with entire house insulated & energy efficient glass
* Security screens to all windows & fully fenced secure yard
* Level and low-maintenance landholding with established lawn
* Both properties offer Gardens sheds & dividing fences
* Mayfield CBD location, step outdoors and walk to everything
* 10-minutes to Newcastle's city centre and sandy surf beaches
Council Rates: $1872 PA appox.
Water Rates: $397 PA + usage appox.
Rental Potential House: $420 -450 per week approx.
Rental Potential Granny Flat: $375- $390 per week approx.
** Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections - All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property **