Located for convenience this tidy three-bedroom villa is perfect for those who are looking to downsize without downsizing their expectations. An open-floor-plan allows space to entertain, welcome grandchildren and indulge in hobbies whilst being free of large-home maintenance. Bedrooms are quietly set and supported by a full family bathroom. A neat kitchen spills into a dining area that connects to a sunny courtyard, affording extra space, greenery and privacy. With a single garage, a level layout and split-system air-conditioning, you will be proud to call this villa home.
* Neutral tones throughout, original well-kept condition
* Split system air-conditioning keeps the living area comfortable
* Neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom, three bedrooms - one robed
* Private and paved courtyard, laundry with external access
* Deep lock-up single garage with direct internal entry
* Five minutes to Cardiff's supermarkets, shops and station
* Five minutes to Warners Bay's waterfront cafes and restaurants
Council Rates: $1360 PA approx.
Water Rates: $650 + Usage PA approx.
Strata Rates: $525 PQ approx.
Rental Potential: $410 - $430 per week
** Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections - All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property **