With all the things you love about Lambton an easy walk away, this home brings loads of opportunity to the market either a full renovation or knock down and rebuild. Showcasing charming original details, versatile living spaces and superb outdoor entertaining, this is a home offers loads of potential with an inground pool the kids will adore. Still providing scope for a renovations and to add your own touch, it's blessed with four bedrooms, rear lane access to a standalone garage, and an address of convenience and immense lifestyle appeal.
* Split-level family design overflowing with old-world charm and character
* Connected living and dining rooms, ornate fireplace and leadlight features
* Smart timber kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
* Rear family room steps out to an entertainer's deck and leafy gardens
* Four bedrooms, three robed, heritage bathroom with shower over bath
* Picture rails, double-hung windows, timber floorboards, ornate plasterwork
* Great yard for kids, including level lawns and a beautiful inground pool
* 628 sqm -12.5 x 50.2
* Walk to Elder St. shops, Lambton Park and Pool, Lizottes - the list goes on
Council Rates: $626 PQ approx
Water Rates: $795 PA + Usage approx.
Rental Potential: $650 - 670 per week
** Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections - All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property **