An unfinished renovation, this home is loaded with future scope and boasts an abundance of character features throughout its single level design. Adding incredible appeal is its IN2 light industrial zoning, giving you the potential to use the property for commercial use (STCA), a lucrative option given its location directly opposite Crema Coffee Lounge and close to surrounding warehouses and businesses. Whether you continue the renovation and use as a residential property, explore the commercial option, or knock it down and rebuild, this is a rare and exciting buying opportunity.
* 486sqm block with 20m frontage x 24m width.
* Wide drive access to a double carport + single garage.
* Character features incl. fireplaces + hardwood floors.
* Renovated kitchen with mosaic tiling and dishwasher.
* 3 bedrooms, 3 social zones, renovated bathroom.
* City-fringe location for lifestyle/business purposes.
Council Rates: $2,059.90 PA approx
Water Rates: $823.86 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $400 - $450 PW approx