Boasting easy-going, low-maintenance living in a central location, this brick-built villa has undergone a fresh update throughout. Featuring bright open plan living, the homes' free-flowing layout is modern from start to finish and includes three bedrooms, a full bathroom and a stone-surfaced kitchen. With an attached double garage with drive-through access and a choice of two courtyards for your morning cuppa, it is ideal for empty-nesters or investors, and its address is matched by superb convenience with quick access to Adamstown Village and coastal Merewether.
* Brick and tile villa flowing over a refreshed single level.
* Stone-topped gas kitchen with stainless steel oven.
* Open plan living fitted with split-system air-conditioning.
* All three bedrooms include built-in wardrobes.
* Fresh and full bathroom, second toilet in laundry.
* Dressed in neutral tones throughout, two courtyards.
* Attached double garage with direct internal access.
* Central to the beach, cafes, pubs, schools, Westfield.
* Close to public transport and only 4.5kms to the CBD.
Council Rates: $1,604 PA approx
Water Rates: $650 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $612.50 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $440 PW currently