Traditional living in the heart of The Junction. Nestled in a quiet street this property has charm, character and location all wrapped in one. Many original features throughout including 2 fireplaces, French doors, leadlight windows, high ceilings and timber flooring. In very good liveable condition as is, however, this is an excellent opportunity to value add with a clever renovation. This old-world charmer is a rare beauty.
* Formal loungeroom with fireplace, large rear family room.
* Upstairs bedrooms open to return verandah and rear deck.
* Study (4th bedroom option), timber kitchen with meals area.
* Large family room opens via French doors to paved yard.
* Large brick studio (approved for granny flat) in rear yard.
* Double length garaging, very quiet street, great location.
* Easy walk to cafes, shops, parks, beaches, schools and CBD.
* In good livable condition as is. Ideal for the clever renovator.
* Nestled on a 252m2 block this old-world charmer is a beauty.
Council Rates: $2,724 PA approx
Water Rates: $824 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $750 PW approx