Instantly liveable for investors and instantly loveable for owner-occupiers, this classic home enjoys comfortable interiors that gently nod to its art deco heritage. Painted in fresh tones, interiors display a well laid-out three-bedroom floorplan with connected living and dining areas plus a separate family room. The kitchen and bathrooms boast some modern updates to bring them in line with today's expectations, and a double garage is easily accessed via Henley Street. With public transport at your fingertips and an address that puts New Lambton, Lambton, and Adamstown Villages within walking distance, now is your chance to get a foothold into this ever-popular suburb.
* Perfectly presented home with modern updates adding comfort
* S/steel appliances and family room connection are kitchen features
* Art deco cornices appoint the living/dining areas; r/c air-conditioning
* All bedrooms incl. walk/built-in robes, two bathrooms, powder room
* Corner block with easy access to a double garage via Henley Street
* Just over 1km from Kotara Homemakers Centre and Westfield Kotara
* Zoned for New Lambton South Public and Kotara High School
Council Rates: $1784 PA Approx
Water Rates: $819 PA Approx.
Rental Potential: $550 -$600 per week
** Health & Safety Measures are in Place for All Private Inspections - All inspection attendees will have to complete a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property, this is required to be returned prior to the inspection **
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR INSPECTIONS
Due to the recent lock down we have had to change the way we do inspections. We are allowed to legally do 1 on 1 inspections with clients, however to limit the unnecessary inspections & to follow our covid safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Not travelling from any current hot spots.
- Are a genuine buyer with pre-approval of finance or an application pending
- Are ready to purchase the property without needing to sell a property first.
- Have checked the estimated price guide and have that budget to spend
If you meet this criteria above and wish to view please contact us to arrange a suitable day and time for you.
We apologise for any inconvenience however our priority is to ensure the Health and Safety of our Staff & the Community.