The warmth of natural timber floors and crisp white walls complement this homes' bright and airy interiors and classic cottage charm. Positioned for strategic investment with its simple access to the university precinct and a great base for families with quality schools and playgrounds nearby, this single-level beauty provides a perfectly rounded lifestyle for a range of buyers. Set on a corner block with side access to a single garage, it's move-in ready with additional highlights including split-system air-conditioning plus a covered outdoor area that steps up to a level lawn for play or relaxation.
* Double-fronted home on a corner block with garage access via Bunn Street
* Step inside and into a spacious living room flooded with natural sunlight
* Updated "open-style" electric kitchen with an adjoining dining area
* Three bedrooms - two double-sized, modernised bathroom with twin vanity
* Easily maintained and secure backyard with established lawns for kids/pets
* Just over 1km to Elder St. shops and all the lifestyle attractions at Lambton
* Close to New Lambton Village, Wallsend's CBD, and the John Hunter Hospital
Council Rates: $1828.00 PA approx
Water Rates: $808 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 - $420 PW approx
** Health & Safety Measures are in Place for All Private Inspections - All inspection attendees will have to complete a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property, this is required to be returned prior to the inspection **
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR INSPECTIONS
Due to the recent lock down we have had to change the way we do inspections. We are allowed to legally do 1 on 1 inspections with clients, however to limit the unnecessary inspections & to follow our covid safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Not travelling from any current hot spots.
- Are a genuine buyer with pre-approval of finance or an application pending
- Are ready to purchase the property without needing to sell a property first.
- Have checked the estimated price guide and have that budget to spend
If you meet this criteria above and wish to view please contact us to arrange a suitable day and time for you.
We apologise for any inconvenience however our priority is to ensure the Health and Safety of our Staff & the Community.