Owned by the same family for over 60 years, this loveable and livable single-storey home on a pretty garden block brims with potential and possibilities, presenting a prime opportunity in a city fringe address. It also delivers the perfect start to home ownership for a young couple looking to add their personal style, as a neat and tidy investment, or offers renovators a rewarding property to recreate into a designer abode. Featuring solid bones and a well-planned layout, with Adamstown's village heart in walking distance and Broadmeadow Station nearby, this homes' location is as impressive as the buying opportunity on offer.
* Sweet Californian bungalow behind a picket fence.
* Level block with rear lane access to a double garage.
* Impeccably maintained interiors - retro in style.
* Separate living and dining rooms plus sunroom.
* Two double bedrooms, combined bathroom/laundry.
* Character details, brick fireplace, air-conditioning.
* Prized urban lifestyle - walk-to-everywhere location.
Council Rates: $2,132 PA approx
Water Rates: $807 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $460 to $480 PW approx