On a prized corner block in a blue-chip pocket of Floraville and located between world-class beaches and the lakes lapping shore, this quality home will take your breath away from the moment you step through the front door. Palatial in size with elegance and contemporary comfort prevailing throughout, interiors spill over two substantial levels and flow out to an all-seasons alfresco escape and level lawns, all framed by a stunning native reserve backdrop. With five bedrooms, a home office and a sequence of living zones to relax and entertain, every inch of its flexible floorplan is designed to maximise family comfort.
* Huge internal proportions and surrounded by high-quality family homes
* Open lounge, living, dining and sitting rooms designed for family practicality
* Glossy Caesarstone island kitchen featuring premium stainless steel appliances
* Four top-floor bedrooms, master with private ensuite, balcony and walk-in robe
* Fifth bedroom downstairs with bathroom connection, ideal for aging parents/teens
* Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning, heated towel rails in all three bathroom
* Great storage throughout plus a powered outdoor shed for the handyman
* Lock-up double garage plus yard access to park a caravan AND a boat
* 6.6kw solar system installed in 2020, security system for peace of mind
* Great yard for kids to play; leafy location on a quiet no-through road
* Walk to well-regarded Floraville Public and Belmont High Schools
* Minutes from a major shopping precinct, a hospital and dining option
Council Rates: $2,070 Approx PA
Water Rates: $736 Approx PA
Rental Potential: $800 -$850 per week
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR INSPECTIONS
Due to the recent lock down we have had to change the way we do inspections. We are allowed to legally do 1 on 1 inspections with clients, however to limit the unnecessary inspections & to follow our covid safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Not travelling from any current hot spots.
- Are a genuine buyer with pre-approval of finance or an application pending
- Are ready to purchase the property without needing to sell a property first.
- Have checked the estimated price guide and have that budget to spend
If you meet this criteria above and wish to view please contact us to arrange a suitable day and time for you.
We apologise for any inconvenience however our priority is to ensure the Health and Safety of our Staff & the Community