Favourably positioned on the ground floor of the art deco Karamen Court building, this rejuvenated 3-bedroom apartment offers an enviable lifestyle retreat in the heart of buzzing Bar Beach. Open plan living with reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a cherished front verandah, and a dedicated single garage are among a long list of highlights. From here, dash next door for one of the city's best coffees at Hubro, stroll 500m to Harris Farm for supplies, and with the surf breaks of Bar Beach at the end of the street, starting the day with a dip in the ocean will become a reality.
* Beautiful art deco block with timeless charm.
* Ideal ground floor position with a lock-up garage.
* Refreshed open plan living with timber floors.
* Modern kitchen with s/s oven and good storage.
* Three bedrooms, two feature built-in robes.
* Freshly presented bathroom, internal laundry.
* R/c air-con, French doors, cooling ceiling fans.
* Lovely front verandah to watch the world go by.
* Stroll to The Junction or Darby Street's cafes.
* Walk to the beach, The Junction or Marketown.
Council Rates: $1,380.00 PA approx
Water Rates: $648 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $1,022 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $650 PW approx