Located in the heart of prestigious Hamilton South, this original beauty will appeal to buyers who value position and potential. Ready to transform via a full internal renovation or redesign, it presents an unbeatable springboard into a blue-chip suburb. Its solid double-brick construction currently includes two double bedrooms and separate living, dining and sitting rooms, however, this footprint could easily be extended into its generous 499m2 block and still leave you with plenty of alfresco space. In the catchment zone of Hamilton South Public and close to a selection of sought-after high schools, this is one for seasoned renovators or families ready create a statement home in a prized locale.
* One of Hamilton South's original brick-built homes.
* Deep block with a perfect north-to-front aspect.
* Golden opportunity to create a family masterpiece.
* Side driveway leading to a large double garage.
* Flexible layout with wide central hallway.
* Decorative ceilings and fireplace, front verandah.
* Stroll to The Junction's vibrant cafe and shopping scene.
* Hit the sands of gorgeous beaches within minutes.
* Inspections by appointment.
Council Rates: $2,964 PA approx
Water Rates: $682 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 PW approx