Ready to meet your lifestyle or investment needs with ease, this freestanding villa is one of only three in a well-kept complex. Pairing a relaxed 3-bedroom layout with a location of absolute convenience, relaxed interiors showcase an open-concept living/dining zone, a neat kitchen and bathroom and a leafy grassed courtyard with a covered deck large enough for entertaining a crowd. Centrally positioned and backing on to a reserve, it offers quick access to the Newcastle Link Road, a collection of shopping centres, Newcastle University and the John Hunter Hospital, making this a home of ultimate convenience.
* Quality brick-built villa ideal for downsizers, new buyers or investors.
* Enjoy a lifestyle of sheer convenience, all essentials on the doorstep.
* Open plan living/dining area with seamless flow to alfresco entertaining.
* Tidy kitchen with electric cooking, a dishwasher and great storage.
* Three bedrooms supported by a well-presented 3-way bathroom.
* Leafy courtyard, private, secure, generous and backdropped by nature.
* Finished in a warm and welcoming colour scheme throughout.
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a lock-up single garage with second car space.
Council Rates: $1,205 PA approx
Water Rates: $312 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $600 PA approx (Self Managed)
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx