With a sunny, northerly aspect and positioned on the second floor, this largely original apartment will grab the attention of those seeking an affordable entry or investment within the coveted Merewether market. Tailored for a lifestyle of complete convenience with The Prince of Wales 120m away and The Burwood Hotel in strolling distance, its sought after address is also a short walk from The Junction Fair and surrounding shops, and the golden sands of iconic Merewether beach. A prime setting offering enormous potential for a young couple or investor, interiors are comfortable, though retro in style, and hold plenty of scope for a modern revamp.
* Stroll to The Junction's cosmopolitan shopping village.
* Easy access to iconic beaches, cafes and coastal walks.
* In largely original, yet well maintained condition.
* Boasts one double-sized bedroom with built-in robe.
* Spacious living room, updated kitchen, original bathroom.
* Direct access from living room to private outdoor balcony.
* Perfect North-East aspect, single carport, coastal location.
Council Rates: $1,548 PA approx
Water Rates: $550.14 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $779.80 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $300 PW currently