An incredible springboard into coastal Merewether, a great downsizer for the retiree, or dream site for a knock-down/rebuild scenario, this freestanding Torrens Title home sits on an easy-care 250sqm block and is ready to win hearts. Built in 2002 and in well-kept condition, the home unfolds over a single level and boasts two bedrooms plus two bathrooms with a generous living area lock-up garage and car space. A stroll from Llewellyn Street village shops and local pubs, from here you also have Merewether beach, baths and Surfhouse just a few blocks from the door.
* Freestanding Torrens Title home with garage & car space.
* Ideal downsizer or knockdown/rebuild scenario STCA.
* Large living room, tidy kitchen and bathrooms.
* Two bedrooms, both equipped with built-in robes.
* Highly sought-after location a few blocks from the beach.
* Stroll to local cafes or The Junction for shopping.
* Solid investment opportunity in a premium suburb.
Council Rates: $2,762.2 PA approx
Water Rates: $803.76 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $430 PW approx