Located in the desirable suburb of Waratah, this attractive two bedroom home effortlessly blends low maintenance living with timeless charm, to create a wonderfully appealing first home, downsizer or ready-to-rent investment. Neatly presented inside and out, the home is set over a single level, showing off light, bright interiors accentuated by polished timber flooring and period details that include intricate cornicing and ceiling roses, and a gorgeous fireplace in the lounge room. Generously proportioned, the home is further enhanced by a large backyard, which could allow for development either to extend the interior or add to the existing alfresco (STCA). And location? Waratah Shopping Village and the local school are within walking distance, while Newcastle is a 10-minute commute.
* Low maintenance 453m2 (approx) parcel in sought-after Waratah.
* Set on a tree-lined street overlooking Newcastle Senior School.
* Living areas include a lounge room, sunroom and dining room.
* Attractive kitchen with timber benchtops and gas stove.
* Two large bedrooms serviced by functional bathroom.
* Internal laundry with an adjoining W/C.
* Covered alfresco, large backyard framed by mature trees.
* Single garage with long driveway for extra off-street parking.
* Potential to add value with upgrades or extension (STCA).
* Close to Waratah Shopping Village and Waratah Dog Park.
* 450m to Waratah Public School, 900m to Callaghan College.
* Major link roads and Waratah Station nearby for easy commutes.
* 1.4km to Calvary Mater Hospital, 2.5km walk University of Newcastle.
* Less than 10 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD and city beaches.
Council Rates: $2,063 PA approx
Water Rates: $803 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $500 PW approx