Super Central Location & The Chance to Add Your Own Style & Touches
Defined by its outstanding access to beautiful Brickworks Park and local amenities along with a zoned single-level layout and private north facing backyard, this warm and inviting three-bedroom home offers wide appeal. Swift access to schools, shops and link roads into Newcastle as well as the freeway and Hunter Expressway delivers outstanding convenience for busy families, while empty nesters have a fantastic chance to downsize into a property that's very easy to maintain. Two separate living areas, dedicated dining and three bedrooms are perfectly proportioned, and the bathroom benefits from a splash of modern flair. Move in and add your own sense of style with further updates and thrive in this outstanding location.
* 610sqm block with pleasant district views from the front porch.
* Lounge room flows into dining and original electric kitchen.
* Second living space at rear connects to covered alfresco.
* Gorgeous established gardens with prized northerly aspect.
* Smartly renovated bathroom with shower and separate w/c.
* Abundance of under house storage, carport and garage.
* Central to Wallsend Village, Jesmond and Elermore Vale shops.
* In catchment for Wallsend Public school and Callaghan College.
* Central location 9km to Newcastle CBD, M1 & Hunter Expressway.
* 10-minutes to University of Newcastle & John Hunter Hospital.
Council Rates: $1,672 PA approx
Water Rates: $513 PA + Usage approx
Rent Potential: $510 PW approx