Positioned on a level block of 251m2 in a quiet no through street this traditional Miner's cottage is only a 300m walk to cosmopolitan Beaumont Street with it's eclectic mix of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. Just a short walk to Hamilton Rail and Wickham Park nearby. This is a great opportunity to add your own style and enjoy the spoils.
* Located in a quiet, no through street 300m from Beaumont Street.
* Traditional Miner's cottage on a level 251m2 fenced block.
* Large bedrooms, high ceilings, separate loungeroom at front.
* Roomy eat in style kitchen, dining at rear opening to back yard.
* Good sized rear yard with garden shed for storage.
* Very livable as is however will benefit from an astute renovation.
* Easy level walk to shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and train station.
* Wickham Park and cycleways nearby - its such a great location.
Council Rates: $2,185 PA approx
Water Rates: $840 PA + Usage approx
Current Rent: $450 PW approx