Surrounded by an endless list of lifestyle amenities including Belmont 16ft sailing club, Belmont wharf and baths and buzzing local cafes, this original home offers plenty of options for the savvy buyer. Add a second level to gain a blue-water view, knock it down and create your dream home or add a dwelling at the rear for dual occupancy income (STCA). It is currently configured as a 3-bedroom home in thoroughly retro condition and although it's liveable with nothing pressing to do, you'll immediately see the scope for modernisation via full renovation.
* Original home in a fabulous lifestyle location on a deep and level block.
* Tidy kitchen with electric cooker, functional bathroom, second WC at rear.
* Sizable living room with an original fireplace and cooling air-conditioning.
* Three bedrooms, one with robe, the master is genuinely double-sized.
* Great yard with manicured lawns, mature gardens, garage and carport.
* Stroll to Belmont High School, the 16's, cafes and Belmont foreshore.
* Walk to Belmont CBD, supermarkets and a full range of services.
Water Rates: $585 PA approx
Council Rates: $1,774 PA approx
Rent Potential: $420 - $450 PW approx