Size, position and possibility combine to make this four-bedroom home a standout choice for lifestyle buyers. Ripe for a complete overhaul and ready for a keen eye to unlock its potential, interiors are a haven of retro style and feature an eat-in kitchen, separate lounge room and a versatile sitting area. With an appealing facade in Mayfield East's best street and positioned on a deep 613sqm parcel with a huge colourbond and steel garage, it presents as a sensational blank canvas in a thriving community.
* Original home, long-term owner, ripe for renovation.
* Federation facade in a wide and tree-lined street.
* Four double bedrooms, two modernly updated.
* Retro kitchen and bathroom, both perfectly useable.
* Laser-level backyard with a manicured lawn and huge garage.
* High ceilings, solid construction, North facing yard.
* Walk to the bowling club, pool and ultra-trendy Equium Social.
* Schools nearby, minutes to Newcastle Harbour & beaches.
Council Rates: $1,702.54 PA approx
Water Rates: $672 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx