If a lake view, architectural finesse, and plenty of space are close to the top of your list of requirements, then this superb home will hold vast appeal for those with young children through to busy teens. Quality built and immaculately presented, it offers a safe and family-oriented way of life, delivering soothing water vistas from its top-floor living zone and entertainer's terrace. Complementing its open plan design are four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a ground floor retreat/home office, providing a first-rate lifestyle moments from Belmont's revitalised foreshore, CBD and excellent schools.
* Open living space extends to a view-swept entertainer's terrace.
* Stunning stone island kitchen featuring premium appliances.
* Downstairs boasts a flexible teen retreat or fab home office.
* Four bedrooms served by two stylish bathrooms, including ensuite.
* Ducted AC, fans, walk-in/built-in robes, raked ceilings, quality fixtures.
* 19 panel rooftop solar 5KW / including solar hot water.
* Enclosed alfresco zone/conservatorium extends the living zone.
* Secure yard with a sunny deck, established lawn, room for play.
* Gated entry to a lock-up double garage with internal access.
* Ample space for the storage of your caravan or boat.
* Steps to Belmont High, close to Belmont 16s and Belmont Hospital.
* Minutes to the edge of Belmont Wetlands State Park and 9-mile beach.
Council Rates: $2,134 PA approx
Water Rates: $797 PA approx
Rental Potential: $800 - $850 PW approx