Positioned for lifestyle excellence between the thriving village hubs of Adamstown and New Lambton, the classic footprint of this single-level villa provides a relaxed home with easy care interiors that are a joy to maintain. Featuring a three-bedroom floorplan with neutral decor, it's comprised of connected living/dining areas with a smart kitchen and bathroom plus an open courtyard and enclosed outdoor area for dinner or drinks. Appealing to a varied range of buyers, from investors to downsizers and those entering the property market, it delivers a quality home close to cafes, clubs, specialty stores, supermarkets and transport.
* Quality-built brick and tile villa with a double garage.
* Inviting living/dining zone flows into a spotless kitchen.
* The kitchen features s/s appliances and a gas cooktop.
* Three robed bedrooms share a modern bathroom.
* Sunny rear deck plus a fully enclosed alfresco area.
* Split-system AC supported by cooling ceiling fans.
* High-quality plantation shutters fitted throughout.
* Walk to Adamstown station and cafe/dining options.
* Surrounded by excellent public and Catholic schools.
* Westfield retail precinct only minutes away.
Council Rates: $1,470 PA approx
Water Rates: $672 PA approx
Strata Levies: $662 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $550 - $600 PW approx