Packing plenty of appeal into its practical two-bedroom design, this compact home has undergone a recent refresh and boasts a relaxed internal layout. Holding a terrific address with Rudd Park and Jesmond cycle path at the rear, it's certain to appeal to investors or young couples wanting to get a foothold into the property market and where you don't need to spend a cent. Featuring separate living and dining zones, an updated kitchen and bathroom and rear patio for outdoor dining, this is an affordable option in today's red-hot property market.
* A terrific find with good bones and recently refreshed interiors.
* Modern electric-equipped kitchen with an adjoining dining area.
* Separate living room boasts a brick fireplace and split-system AC.
* Two well-scaled bedrooms, both carpeted and with ceiling fans.
* Bright white bathroom a shower-over-bath combination.
* Off-street parking with easy-to-maintain grounds.
* Within a 2km radius of Lambton Village and Callaghan Campus.
* 15-minute drive into Newcastle's booming CBD and city beaches.
Council Rates: $1,496 PA approx
Water Rates: $795 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $475 PW approx