On a sunny block with a single carport, single garage and inground pool, while being close to quality schools and New Lambton's CBD, it's hard to imagine a better home or location to raise your family. Combining a single level layout with easy-care finishes, a relaxed floorplan features three bedrooms, two separate and generously sized living spaces and a three-way bathroom. Outside, a secure backyard provides the perfect spot for pottering, dining alfresco, or a peaceful escape for the kids to safely play and swim. Fresh presentation, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, solar panels, solar heated pool and a sparkling kitchen round out the highlights list while ticking extra boxes.
* Smart kitchen with adjoining dining area, servery and direct deck access
* Separate living and family rooms, both generous and with modern flooring
* Elevated entertainer's deck with a clear pool and backyard view
* Well-appointed bedrooms anchored around a refreshed 3-way bathroom
* Good-sized yard with inground pool and a private tree-lined rear border
* Walking distance to New Lambton P.S, the village heart and Wests
* 2.3km to the John Hunter, making it an ideal base for hospital staff
Council Rates: $2,272 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,195 + usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $790 -$820 PW
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR INSPECTIONS
To follow our covid safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria
- Check in using the QR code
- Be a genuine Buyer
Whilst Dalton Partners New Lambton has taken all care preparing this advertisement and the information contained has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, Dalton Partners New Lambton does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Dalton Partners accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on this information and interested parties should make their own independent investigations.