Ideally positioned in the quiet, no through end of the street this classic period home retains its original features throughout. It does need some renovation to make it shine again, however, your efforts will be well rewarded. Rear lane access to the sunny yard and garage. Easily converted to a 3-bedroom home with some smart room re-arrangement. Walk to shops, cafes, cycleways and transport. This one is smart buying!
* Classic period home on level 379m2 block, rear lane access.
* High feature ceilings, original timber doors and architraves.
* Formal loungeroom (or 3rd bedroom) opens to front verandah.
* Original timber French doors provide private verandah access.
* Formal dining room with original brick fireplace in the corner.
* Original bathroom, modern kitchen installed in recent years.
* Rear lane provides access to garage and sunny rear yard.
* Yard includes mature, fruit bearing lemon and mandarin trees.
* Located at the quiet, no through road end of the street.
* Walk to Adamstown shops, cafes, Fernleigh Track and Westfield.
* Adamstown railway station and bus stops within an easy walk.
* The home is solid, however, needs some TLC and elbow grease.
* Put in the hard work here and you will reap the rewards.
Council Rates: $2,324 PA approx
Water Rates: $824 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $450 - $500 PW approx