14 Eagles Nest Close Belmont North
Exquisite One of a Kind Suburban Escape
Immersed in leafy tropical surrounds, this stunning completely unique family home boasts a versatile dual level layout aimed at maximising natural light and liveability.
Entering this fully fenced 10,320m2 block, with secure electric gate you are instantly surrounded by magnificent established gardens and natural wildlife.
* Distinctive kitchen with quality appliances features dual ovens, tiled splashback, island bench with breakfast bar and quality appliances.
* Large and open living area with vast floor to ceiling windows letting in natural light and stunning bush vistas.
* 6 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, built in robes, large windows, master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and split system air conditioner.
* 3 well equipped bathrooms over two levels.
* Generous garaging plus multiple off street parking spaces including room for a boat or caravan.
There is a separate dwelling outside of the main residence that is currently being used for storage, workshop and home office/gym/rumpus with its own bathroom or potential granny flat.
Other unique and wonderful features include but are not limited to:
* Polished blue gum timber flooring.
* Heated 20 metre indoor pool with its own amenities and kitchenette - perfect for entertaining.
* Pizza oven.
* Veggie garden with oranges, mandarins, lemons, limes + more.
* Most of the gardens have timed watering systems.
* Colour recording intercom at the front gate ensures security and privacy..
* Wine cellar and storage room downstairs.
You will struggle to find another home that offers the same levels of accommodation and in such a sought-after location housing many other acreages. This whisper quiet area is tucked away yet still close to transport, local schools, shops, parks, beach, restaurants, cafes and so much more.
Council Rates: $2,572 PA approx
Water Rates: $672 PA approx
: $2572 per year
: $672 per year
: 10320.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.