7 Armitage Street The Hill
Contact agent for details
Serious Renovator or Knock Down/Rebuilder Required
What a fantastic opportunity this solid home offers for the serious renovator or those looking to knock down/rebuild. A fantastic elevated location will ensure that your hard work and investment will be well rewarded. Check out the inside - it's one of the worst I've seen.
* Private cul-de-sac location for this elevated 595m2 (approx) block.
* It's a fantastic location near parks, cafes, beaches and CBD.
* Solid brick veneer home with original hardwood frame.
* Internally it is in shocking condition and it will sell accordingly.
* Offers beautiful views over city to mountains from lounge and deck.
* Has separate lounge and dining rooms and large separate kitchen.
* This is not for the faint hearted, however your effort will be rewarded.
* An outstanding opportunity to cheaply enter this expensive area.
Council Rates: $2,651 PA approx
Water Rates: $716 PA +Usage approx
Rental Potential: On Request
: $2651 per year
: $716 per year
: 595.00 m2
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.