11 Oakfield Road Salt Ash
Relaxed Acreage Lifestyle!
Inspection is a must for this immaculate rendered brick 4 bedroom home, proudly sitting on 2 acres of levelled, manicured grounds, including a sparking pool. Close to schools, shops and Newcastle Airport. Just move in and enjoy the serenity. Be quick!
* Large master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and ceilng fan.
* 3 remaining bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 with BIR.
* Beautiful main bathroom with spa bath.
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher.
* Study nook/2nd living; floating bamboo floors throughout.
* Extensive covered entertaining area.
* Reverse cycle A/C, combustion fire and 5 ceiling fans.
* Fresh salt water in-ground pool, surrounded by manicured gardens.
* Paddock for horses with shelter.
* Town water and 3 x water tanks.
* Large double garage with work bench.
Council Rates: $1,150 PA approx
Water Rates: TBA
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx
: $1150 per year
: 8575.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
Reverse Cycle Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.