80 Howe Street Lambton
Beautifully Presented Family Home in Lifestyle Hotspot
Completely renovated and extended in recent years, this deluxe home offers relaxed living on the one spacious level with flowing interiors and exceptional functionality. The floor plan is truly impressive, including generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and dual living zones, one cleverly positioned to adjoin a beautiful entertainers deck, with everything combining to create a sense of luxurious yet easy care living. Moments to Lambton's charming village shops and the area's renowned schools, this quality address more than meets the demands of family life and is superbly located.
* Central and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen.
* Stunning kitchen with stone surfaces and 900mm s/s oven.
* Second living zone extends to an entertainers deck and spa pool.
* Four bedrooms - two robed, three with cooling ceiling fans.
* Two 'as new' bathrooms inclusive of an ensuite off the master.
* Side access to a double garage from Grainger Street.
* Air conditoning, new wiring, new plumbing and fully insulated.
* Lifestyle address - stroll to village shops, school and transport.
Council Rates: $450 PQ approx
Water Rates: $262 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $620 - $640 PW approx
: $450 per quarter
: $262 per quarter
: 476.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.