32 Princeton Avenue Adamstown Heights
$890,000 - $925,000
Presenting - Lifestyle
The emphasis is on relaxed family living in this well designed home with a premier location. With a flowing layout and multiple living areas, it will accommodate the growing family in exceptional comfort. Renovated throughout and with a leafy bush backdrop to the rear, the property is placed walking distance to Westfield and the highly sought after Bel-Air primary school. A stunning in ground pool awaits plus large level yard.
* Four bedrooms and two bathrooms set on 626m2 approx.
* Backs to reserve with gate access to Raspberry Gully cycleway.
* Stunning in ground salt water pool - ready for summer fun.
* Very generous all weather entertaining deck.
* Stone kitchen, ducted air conditioning.
* Formal and casual living areas. A pleasure to come home to.
Council Rates: $1,793.20 PA approx
Water Rates: $730 +Usage PA approx
: $1793 per year
: $730 per year
: 626.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.