1033 Nelson Bay Road Fern Bay
Contact agent for details
A Family Sanctuary of Undeniable Appeal
Offering instant access to the Hunter River and enjoying 32km's of pristine coastline minutes away, this striking single level cottage resides in a superb lifestyle location and delivers immense family appeal. With its generously sized lounge and dining areas, sleek contemporary finishes and wealth of natural light, it's ready to offer a supremely relaxed and comfortable quality of living. Opening out to the rear, a handsome entertainers deck overlooks a private backyard that houses a single garage and leads to the rivers calm waters. Ideal for active families with a love of swimming, fishing and boating, this fresh and fabulous home is also a perfect fit for those seeking a tranquil retreat close to modern conveniences.
* Generous connected living and dining rooms with a/c.
* Tranquil alfresco venues, ready for summer entertaining.
* Immaculate Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bar.
* Three bedrooms, all featuring built in robes.
* Elegant interiors dressed with a crisp colour palette.
* Bordered by the calm waters of the Hunter River.
* 15 minutes to Newcastle's CBD and 10 minutes to the airport.
Council Rates: $1512 PA approx
Water Rates: $1152 PA + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $420 PW approx
: $1512 per year
: $1152 per year
: 575.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.