54 Harriet Street Waratah
Ready-Made Investment or Restore Back to a Grand Family Home
Boasting a five bedroom, two bathroom, two kitchen home with separate entry points plus stand-along granny flat with rear lane access, this brilliantly positioned Waratah property provides versatility at its core and is full of old world features that pay homage to its 1940's heritage.
Recently leased at $750PW, this property is a fabulous opportunity for investors to buy a ready-made return. This home will also greatly appeal to families needing space and wanting to gain entry into the highly sought-after Waratah market and transform the home back into a grand family residence or house multi-generations in comfort.
* Opportunity to invest with solid income return.
* The main residence provides plenty of room for large or extended families.
* Separate granny flat with secure single garage off rear lane.
* Single carport plus additional off street parking space if needed.
* Central location and positioned in one of Waratah's finest streets.
* Walk to bustling Waratah Village and local schools.
* Buffered by leafy surrounds, established gardens and rear laneway.
Council Rates: $432.00 PQ Approx
Water Rates: $248.15 PQ + Usage Approx
Rent Potential: $750.00 PW Approx
: $432 per quarter
: $248 per quarter
: 512.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.