32 Patrick Street Belmont North
$500,000 - $550,000
Refreshed Home In Premium Lifestyle Location
Just minutes away from pristine Lake Macquarie, Belmont's vibrant CBD and popular schools, this immediately inviting residence is an excellent buying opportunity for first home buyers and young families as well as presenting as an easycare property for investors. Refreshed throughout with bright, airy rooms, a modern kitchen, family bathroom and combination of contemporary floor tiles and soft carpet, its well-scaled single level layout features a smart living room, separate dining area and three comfortable bedrooms complimented by a fabulous alfresco zone and level backyard.
* An easycare lifestyle parcel set in a wide, peaceful street.
* Beautiful bright lounge room and airy dining space.
* Modern electric kitchen with convenient breakfast bar.
* Three bedrooms, two featuring built-in robes.
* Immediate investment, great first home or family retreat.
* Split-system air-conditioning; laundry with ample storage.
* Wide driveway leads to a generous sized lock-up garage.
* Easy access to shopping centres, schools and link roads.
Council Rates: $1,700 PA approx.
Water Rates: $652 +Usage PA approx.
: $1700 per year
: $652 per year
: 496.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.