502/6 Watt Street Newcastle
Panoramic Harbour Views in One of Newcastle's Finest Locations
Capturing an all-encompassing panorama over Newcastle's famous working harbour through to Stockton and Port Stephens beyond, this apartment delivers a captivating ever-changing backdrop and spacious house-like dimensions. Occupying a coveted north facing setting and showcasing breathtaking views from every room, classy interiors feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an impressively sized open plan living zone and deep, wide terrace for those who love to entertain.
* Visually stunning inner city apartment with jaw-dropping harbour views.
* Exceptional location in the beating heart of Newcastle's CBD.
* 180-degree views stretch from the sparkling harbour to Nelson Bay.
* Footsteps from wine bars, lively cafes, restaurants and iconic beaches.
* Huge open plan living zone links to a stylish stone kitchen.
* Master delivers exquisite views, ensuite and private balcony access.
* Security building with lift access and one underground carpark.
Council Rates: $922 PA approx.
Water Rates: $670 +Usage PA approx.
Strata Levies: $1,449 PQ approx.
Rental Potential: $650 - $690 PW approx.
: $922 per year
: $670 per year
: $1449 per quarter
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.