Character filled and steeped in elegant tradition, this full brick federation home offers well-proportioned interiors and a private rear yard and garden. Located in a quiet position opposite Waratah Park, it's a stroll to shops, cafes, city buses and close to quality schools.
* Please note the open house for Sat 13th August has been cancelled.
* Central dining includes high ornate ceilings with gas fireplace.
* Caesarstone kitchen with new stainless steel appliances.
* Generous air conditioned living leads to BBQ and alfresco zone.
* 3 bedrooms, fully tiled bathroom with shower and bath tub.
* Private, established easy-care yard with inground spa pool.
* Polished timber boards, decorative ceilings, 2 car garaging.
* Positioned opposite Waratah Park, stroll to shops, cafes, schools.
Council rates: $1,622.31 PA approx
Water rates: $642 + Usage PA approx