Occupying a coveted corner position at the high end of a peaceful street, this sturdy four bedroom home presents exceptional value for those wanting to secure a piece of substantial real estate in a thriving suburb. Currently yielding a lucrative return and possibility for a granny flat (STCA) it is located moments away from Callaghan University, Stockland Jesmond, the Mater Hospital and a choice of quality schools, parks and transport.
* Corner position on a level sizable 468 sqm block.
* Moments away from Callaghan University, Stockland Jesmond and the Mater Hospital.
* Instantly appealing to savvy investors and market newcomers.
* Four liberally sized bedrooms each separately tenanted.
* All bedrooms are appointed with ceiling fans, two have built ins and one enjoys air conditioning.
* Light filled kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel oven.
* Kitchen seamlessly flows into versatile dining room.
* Stylishly renovated contemporary bathroom at front.
* Second bathroom located within the internal laundry at rear.
* Generous lounge room with direct access onto a lovely covered alfresco escape.
* Single car garage with additional off street parking.
* Easy care lawns and garden surrounds.
Council Rates: $1,436 PA approx
Water Rates: $687 + Usage PA approx