Buyers seeking a lifestyle position combined with versatile accommodation and dual living options will certainly be interested in 12 Steel Street, Redhead. This lucrative opportunity offers a solid brick three bedroom home delivering a modern day fit-out plus an additional two bedroom apartment all resting on one title. The apartment sits above a vast space that has been finished to a “lock up” standard providing plenty of options including an easy conversion into one grand residence or utilise both properties to accommodate multi-generational or extended families (STCA).
* Two solidly built residences sitting on one title in sought after beachside suburb.
* Original three bedroom brick home has been updated and enjoys an updated electric kitchen, modern bathroom, two living spaces and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Two bedroom light-filled apartment sits above an enclosed building that has been finished to “lock up” stage making it a prime candidate for conversion into a two storey family residence (STCA).
* Currently experiencing a high rate return that will greatly appeal to savvy investors.
* Potential to subdivide and sell each dwelling separately (STCA).
* Instantly appealing to families searching for multi-generational living possibilities.
* Brilliant position, an easy walk away from world-class beaches, village shops and bowling club.
Council Rates: $529 PQ approx
Water Rates:$216 + Usage PQ approx
Rent: Currently returning $900 PW