Rich in charm and offering a welcoming sense of warmth, this federation style home showcases all the hallmarks of yesteryear including stunning ornate ceilings, fretwork and leadlight features. Resting on a substantial 536m2 block mere footsteps from The Junctions vibrant shopping village it presents limitless opportunities via a favourable layout to add significant value through renovation or alternatively those seeking to knockdown and rebuild will find this a unique opportunity (Subject to Council Approval).
* Character filled home brimming with period features.
* Four bedrooms, three genuinely double sized.
* Huge open plan living zone at the homes rear.
* Favourable layout for a contemporary renovation.
* Easy walk to beach, parks, and a choice of schools.
* 536m2 block, 13.41 x 40.23m boundaries approx.
* Knockdown rebuild options, potential for dual level home (STCA).
Council Rates: $2,552 PA approx
Water Rates: $750.51 + Usage PA approx